Partial and complete prosthetics of the lost teeth. Closure of the interdental space and correction of teeth form with the use of veneers. Prosthetics allows restoring the functionality and aesthetics of teeth completely.
Dental implants and tooth replacement
Despite progressive changes in the field of dentistry, millions of people are suffering from tooth loss, due to a tooth decay, periodontal disease or trauma. Modern medicine has many options to provide a full restoration of damaged or lost teeth and dental prosthetics is in great demand now. Depending on the needs, dental prosthetics can be functional and aesthetic. Functional prosthetics are used in case of teeth loss, the restoration of which helps:
- to improve the appearance and raise the quality of speech. Loss of bone mass can lead to a deflection of the face. Changes include excessive wrinkles around the mouth, thinning of the lips and pointed chin, these all make a person much older than her true age;
- make your eating more comfortable. Dentures can hamper the process of chewing food. Implants will function as your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite dishes with confidence and without pain;
- raise self-esteem. Dental prostheses will help you restore a beautiful smile and make you feel better;
- improve the health of the mouth. Prostheses do not require the cutting of other teeth, as the dental bridge needs. Since adjacent teeth are not subject to changes to support the implant, most of the tissues of healthy teeth remain intact, which ensures long-term oral health;
- ensure durability. Implants can last for many years. With good hygiene, many of them remain in perfect condition for a lifetime.
Precision and qualification in tooth replacement
Aesthetic denture is performed to correct the color, shape of teeth and to close the interdental space. We use thin linings – veneers for teeth, which are made of strong, durable materials. Our specialists keep the maximum accuracy during the procedure, take into account the configuration of each tooth, make a dental impression and use digital scanning. To make a dental impression, we use the best materials, which are mixed by a special apparatus. Digital scanning is the second method, which allows us to transfer the dissected teeth to the computer program without making the dental impression, it significantly increases the precision of the procedure. Almost all procedures are done in the articulatory apparatus, this allows the orthopedic structure to sit comfortably and do not bring any functional problems in the future. Also, depending on patient’s wishes, a new method “dentistry as in a dream” can be used – the patient is immersed in a medical dream with the use of licensed anesthesia under the clear guidance of a qualified anesthesiologist. This method helps to relieve the patient of unpleasant painful sensations. During dissection of teeth, we use a temporary prosthesis to hide temporary defects and to avoid discomfort, it restores the functions of the teeth for a certain time. After the insertion of an implant, we put on a temporary crown, which helps the gum to take the desired shape and substantially improve the quality of permanent prosthetics. This is especially important when prosthetics of the anterior teeth were performed. Dental prostheses can be divided into:
- single: replacement of one missing tooth and blend in with adjacent teeth.
- partial: replacement of more than one missing tooth.
- complete: the main function of which is to restore the entire dentition.
Often, prosthetic services are performed by using crowns, bridges or inlays that partially or completely protect the dental tissues from a direct external action. The way of caring of dental implants is very similar to the way you care of your natural teeth. Depending on the type of prosthesis, you may need several additional oral care accessories. A regular care for dental implants includes daily brushing of teeth, using the mouthwash and dental floss. For some complex prostheses, it may be necessary to use accessories, such as small brushes, for cleaning teeth in hard-to-reach places. Only qualitative materials and the best equipment The raw material from which the crowns are made has a particular importance. The attitude towards prosthetics has changed significantly after the use of porcelain and non-metal ceramics. The materials are safe to use, they transmit the color of the tooth enamel with incredible precision and do not cause problems with the oral cavity. Patients who are interested in a good appearance of the teeth is preferable to use a non-metal ceramic or a restoration with zirconium oxide for cosmetic prosthetics of the anterior teeth. Prostheses of this type perfectly solve the cosmetic problems of the patient’s teeth and do not cause gum disease, since the surface with zirconium oxide interacts better with the structure teeth. Our clinic uses only the most reliable materials of European quality and sterile instruments. All our specialists have one goal – to do their job qualitatively in order to save the health of each patient. Doctors of the clinic are highly specialized, which allows paying more attention to details. Our goal is to help our patients to achieve the most natural smile with the highest level of functionality and comfort. The clinic considering a wide range of patients’ needs, which require dental care: from simple removal of caries, installation of braces and individual implants to the most complex reconstructions. We never save money on the quality materials, therapeutic dentistry is constantly developing – this is the key to the success of our clinic. A healthy smile is a sign of a strong body!