Singular licensed anesthesiology. Comfortable treatment in a drug dream. Dental treatment no longer causes stress. In our work, we use only safe and high-quality painkillers. All procedures are carried out with maximum comfort for the patient.
Every person will have to visit the dentist’s office sooner or later. Previously, only a thought about treating the tooth could cause the most unpleasant sensations, not to mention about such a service as correction bite. This is one of the reasons why we so often try to waste time and wait with treatment, that is why we often get big problems with the teeth. Medicine does not stand still, now a visit to the dentist is no longer associated with pain and allows each patient to leave the doctor’s office in a good mood and with a beautiful smile. Our clinic is equipped with modern technology, which allows to provide patients with proper treatment. Any procedures, ranging from complex operations to long-term fixation of orthopedic structures, are performed in a state of medical sleep with maximum comfort for the patient. Our anesthesia specialist has over 20 years of medical practice. The doctors strictly follow all precautions and instructions. Qualitative anesthesia in dentistry helps to reduce the psycho-emotional load on the patient and expand the range of medical services. We use only effective and safe methods of anesthesia, which do not have negative consequences and are chosen to each patient individually.
Local anesthesia in dentistry
Anesthesia of this kind is used in all branches of medicine. Today there are practically no people who at least once in their life have not experienced it on themselves. The advantage of this type of anesthesia is in its safety and the absence of side effects. Local anesthesia can be used to young children and pregnant women. There are different methods of local anesthesia:
- Regional. It is often used for superficial anesthesia to freeze soft tissues and mucous membranes to prevent painful sensations. It is used before injections, prosthetics of teeth, an opening of small wounds, professional teeth cleaning. Produced in the form of a spray and salve.
- Infiltration. Used to anesthetize individual teeth. The medication is injected into the gum near the aching tooth. This is one of the most common methods of anesthesia, it is often used for the removal of teeth, the treatment of pulp and canals. The medication acts for several hours, depending on the individual characteristics.
- Supraperiostal. It is used to anesthetize several teeth by blocking the nerve. This type of anesthesia is much stronger than the previous one.
- Intraligamentary. It is most commonly used for children since it does not cause numbness of cheek and tongue. Such anesthesia does not last long.
- Intrapulpal. Used for treatment of tooth pulp. The medication is injected directly into the canal of the tooth or the alveolar branches of the upper jaw.
- Intraosseous. Anesthesia is used to remove teeth. This is the most powerful form of local anesthesia, even a small amount of the medication has good efficacy.
This type of anesthesia is characterized by a complete loss of sensitivity and is used only in extreme cases, when a complex and prolonged operation or removal of several teeth at the same time is needed. The use of general anesthesia requires a doctor of great skill.
Sedation dentistry-medication sleep
Sedation in dentistry is increasingly being used. The method allows to carry out the procedure for the treatment of teeth comfortably. The patient perceives well everything that happens around him, but does not feel fear or stress. Sedation has no analgesic effect, so it is always used in combination with local anesthesia. The method is applied in the following cases:
- panic fear of a procedure of dental treatment;
- the poor action of other medication for anesthesia;
- treatment for children (sedation can significantly prolong the quiet time in the dental chair);
- long and complex operations;
- removal of wisdom teeth.
Sedation can be superficial and deep. The second type is rarely used, since it involves a complete immersion in artificial sleep and requires high control by the doctor – anesthesiologist. The first type is used quite often, it makes it easy to get out of the nap state immediately after the procedure is completed. To adults, medication is injected intravenously, to children with the help of inhalation mask, the action starts almost immediately. There is also oral sedation, which involves taking the medication in the form of cocktails or tablets, the sedative effect of this method is average. Sedation, like any other method of anesthesia, has contraindications: weakened immune system, pregnancy, children under 3 years old, allergy to sedatives. We are very attentive to every patient. Come to the clinic “Studio of aesthetic dentistry”. We guarantee an individual approach to each client and high quality of work.